Academic Areas: topological phases, quantum gases, and quantum optics
2. Y.-H. Wu, J. K. Jain, and K. Sun, Adiabatic continuity between Hofstadter and Chern insulator states, Phys. Rev. B 86, 165129 (2012).
3. Y.-H. Wu and J. K. Jain, Quantum Hall effect of two-component bosons at fractional and integral fillings, Phys. Rev. B 87, 245123 (2013).
4. Y.-H. Wu, J. K. Jain, and K. Sun, Fractional topological phases in generalized Hofstadter bands with arbitrary Chern numbers, Phys. Rev. B 91, 041119 (2015).
5. Y.-H. Wu and J. K. Jain, Emergent Fermi sea in a system of interacting bosons, Phys. Rev. A 91, 063623 (2015).
6. T. Shi, Y.-H. Wu, A. Gonzalez-Tudela, and J. I. Cirac, Bound States in Boson Impurity Models, Phys. Rev. X 6, 021027 (2016).
7. Y.-H. Wu and T. Shi, Topological phases of two-component bosons in species-dependent artificial gauge potentials, Phys. Rev. B 94, 075103 (2016).
8. Y.-H. Wu and H.-H. Tu, Possible SU(3) chiral spin liquid on the kagome lattice, Phys. Rev. B 94, 201113 (2016).
9. Y.-H. Wu, T. Shi, and J. K. Jain, Non-Abelian Parton Fractional Quantum Hall Effect in Multilayer Graphene, Nano Lett. 17, 4643 (2017).
10. Y.-H. Wu, T. Shi, G. J. Sreejith, and Z.-X. Liu, Fermionic symmetry-protected topological state in strained graphene, Phys. Rev. B 96, 085138 (2017).