Academic Areas: Ultracold atom physics
Research Interests: Quantum simulation in ultracold atom systems, Dilute quantum gases
Ph.D. in Physics, 2011, University of Science and Technology of China;
Bachelor in Physics, 2004, University of Science and Technology of China.
Associate Professor (2016-present); School of Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
Research Associate (2013-2016); Department of Physics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong;
Postdoctoral (2011-2013): Department of Optics and Optical Engineering, University of Science and Technology of China.
1. L. H. Huang, Z. M. Meng, P. J. Wang, P. Peng, S. L. Zhang, L. C. Chen, D. H. Li, Qi Zhou and J. Zhang, "Experimental realization of a two-dimensional synthetic spin-orbit coupling in ultracold Fermi gases." Nature Physics 12, 540 (2016)
2. M. Y. He, S. L. Zhang, H. M. Chan and Qi Zhou, "Concept of contact spectrum and it applications in atomic quantum Hall states." Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 045301 (2016)
3. S. L. Zhang, L. J. Lang, Qi Zhou, "Chiral d-wave superfluid in periodically driven lattices", Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 225301 (2015)
4. S. L. Zhang, Qi Zhou, "Shaping topological properties of the band structures in a shaken optical lattice", Phys. Rev. A 90, 051601(R) (2014)
5. S. L. Zhang, Z. W. Zhou, and B. Wu, "Superfluidity and stability of a Bose -Einstein condensate with periodically modulated interatomic interaction", Phys. Rev. A 87, 013633 (2013)