Phone: (027) 87543880-8213
Academic Areas: Atom interferometry based precision measurement
Research Interests: Atom interferometry based precision measurement
Xiaochun Duan pursed his studies in Huazhong University of Science & Technology during years of 2001 to 2011, and sequentially received his BSc and PhD degrees in Physics. As a postdoctoral, he worked in Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics from 2011 to 2014. And in 2015 he joined in the School of Physics of HUST as an instructor. Since his graduate period, he have worked on the precision measurement by atom interferometry all the time, for example, measuring the gravity acceleration and gravity gradient using cold atoms as the test masses.
PhD in physics, 2011, HUST
2015-Present : Instructor, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
2011-2014: Postdoctoral Researcher, Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics, HUST
(1) Xiao-Chun Duan, Min-Kang Zhou, De-Kai Mao, Hui-Bing Yao, Xiao-Bing Deng, Jun Luo, and Zhong-Kun Hu, Operating an atom-interferometry-based gravity gradiometer by the dual-fringe-locking method, Phys. Rev. A, 2014, 90 ,023617.
(2) Su Zhan, Xiao-Chun Duan, Min-Kang Zhou, Hui-Bin Yao, Wen-Jie Xu, and Zhong-Kun, Hu, Investigating the frequency-dependent amplification of a tapered amplifier in atom interferometers, Optics Lett. 2015, 40, 1
(3) Zhong-Kun Hu, Bu-Liang Sun, Xiao-Chun Duan, Min-Kang Zhou, Le-Le Chen, Su Zhan, Qiao-Zhen Zhang, and Jun Luo, Demonstration of an ultrahigh-sensitivity atom-interferometry absolute gravimeter, Phys. Rev. A, 2013, 88, 043610.
(4) Min-Kang Zhou, Zhong-Kun Hu, Xiao-Chun Duan, Bu-Liang Sun, Le-Le Chen, Qiao-Zhen Zhang, and Jun Luo, Performance of a cold-atom gravimeter with an active vibration isolator, Phys. Rev. A, 2012, 86, 043630
• National Natural Science Foundation of China , Grant No.11204094;
• National Natural Science Foundation of China , Grant No.11574099;