Academic Areas: QCD, AdS/CFT correspondence, Many-body Quantum Entanglement
Research Interests: QCD, AdS/CFT correspondence, Many-body Quantum Entanglement
Dr. Zuo Received his Ph.D. degree in Theoretic Physics from University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, in 2008. Later he has been doing research in ITP(CAS), IHEP(CAS) and INFN-Bari(Italy) as a postdoc. He is presently an Associate Professor in School of Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China. His research interests include Quantum Chromo-Dynamics~(QCD), Anti-de Sitter/Conformal Field Theory~(AdS/CFT) correspondence, and many-body Quantum Entanglement.
PhD in Theoretic Physics, 2008, University of Science and Technology of China.
2013-Present: Associate Professor, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
3. Fen Zuo, Yi-Hong Gao. “Thermodynamics of large-N gauge theories on a sphere: weak versus strong coupling”, JHEP 1505 (2015) 003.
4. Fen Zuo, Yi-Hong Gao. “Quadratic thermal terms in the deconfined phase from holography”, JHEP 1407 (2014) 147.
6. P. Colangelo, J.J. Sanz-Cillero, F. Zuo. “Holography, chiral Lagrangian and form factor relations”, JHEP 1211 (2012) 012.
• National Natural Science Foundation of China , Grant No.11405065;
• National Natural Science Foundation of China , Grant No.11445001.
• Quantum Field Theory;
• Standard Model.