Academic Areas: Ultrafast Optics
Research Interests: Ultrashort laser physics, attosecond physics and probe the molecular structure and dynamics with high harmonic spectroscopy
Dr. Lan Received his Bachelor degree in applied physics from Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan, China, in 2004 and his Ph.D. degree in physical electronics from HUST, in 2009. In 2009, he joined RIKEN, Japan, as a Foreigner Postdoctoral Researcher and was promoted to contract researcher in 2012. In 2013, He joined HUST and presently is a Professor in the School of physics. His research interests include ultrashort laser physics, attosecond physics and probe the molecular structure and dynamics with high harmonic spectroscopy.
Bachelor in applied physics, 2004, Department of Physics, HUST
PhD in physical electronics, 2009, Wuhan National laboratory for Optoelectronics, HUST
2013-Present : Professor, School of Physics, HUST;
2012-2013: Contract Researcher, RIKEN;
2009-2012: Foreigner Postdoctoral Researcher , RIKEN
1. Lixin He, Pengfei Lan,* Chunyang Zhai, Yang Li, Zhe Wang, Qingbin Zhang, Peixiang Lu*, “Quantum path interference in the wavelength-dependent below-threshold harmonic generation”, Phys. Rev. A 91,023428 (2015)
2. Lixin He, Pengfei Lan ,* Qingbin Zhang, Chunyang Zhai, Feng Wang, Wenjing Shi, Peixiang Lu*,“Spectrally resolved spatiotemporal features of quantum paths in high-order-harmonic generation”, Physical Review A 92, 043403 (2015).
3. Yang Li, Xiaosong Zhu, Pengfei Lan ,* Qingbin Zhang, Meiyan Qin, Peixiang Lu*, “Molecular-orbital tomography beyond the plane-wave approximation”. Physical Review A 89, 045401 (2014).
4.Eiji J Takahashi, Pengfei Lan, O. D. Mueck, Y. Nabekawa, K. Midorikawa, “Attosecond nonlinear optics using gigawatt-scale isolated attosecond pulses”, Nature Communications 4, 2691 (2013).
5.Pengfei Lan, Yuming Zhou, Adrian N. Pfeiffer, Qingbin Zhang, K. Midorikawa, Peixiang Lu*, Revealing the role of electron correlation in sequential double ionization. Physical Review A 89, 033424 (2014).
6. Pengfei Lan*, Eiji J Takahashi*, Kunlong Liu, Katsumi Midorikawa, Carrier envelope phase dependence of electron localization in the multicycle regime, New J. Phys. 15, 063023(2013).
7. Pengfei Lan*, Eiji J. Takahashi*, Katsumi Midorikawa, Efficient control of electron localization by subcycle waveform synthesis, Phys. Rev. A 86 013418 （2013）.
8. Pengfei Lan*, Eiji J. Takahashi*, Katsumi Midorikawa, Rotation free approach of holographic imaging with arc-reference, Opt. Express 20 6669 （2012）.
9. Pengfei Lan*, Eiji J Takahashi*, Katsumi Midorikawa, Isolated-attosecond-pulse generation with infrared double optical gating, Phys. Rev. A 83, 063839 (2011).
10.Pengfei Lan*, Eiji J Takahashi*, Katsumi Midorikawa, Optimization of infrared two-color multicycle field synthesis for intense-isolated-attosecond-pulse generation, Phys. Rev. A 82, 053413 (2010).
11.Eiji J. Takahashi, Pengfei Lan, Katsumi Midorikawa, “Infrared Two-Color Multicycle Laser Field Synthesis for Generating an Intense Attosecond Pulse,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 233902 (2010).
13.Pengfei Lan, Peixiang Lu*, Qianguang Li, Fang Li, Weiyi Hong, Qingbin Zhang, Macroscopic effects for quantum control of broadband isolated attosecond pulse generation with a two-color field, Phys. Rev. A 79, 043413 (2009).
14.Pengfei Lan, Peixiang Lu*, Fang Li, Yuhua Li, Zhenyu Yang, Carrier-envelope phase measurement from half-cycle high harmonics, Opt. Express 16, 5868 (2008).
15.Pengfei Lan, Peixiang Lu*, Wei Cao, Yuhua Li, and Xinlin Wang, Isolated sub-100-as pulse generation via controlling electron dynamics, Phys. Rev. A 76, 011402 (Rapid communication) (2007).
16.Pengfei Lan, Peixiang Lu*, Wei Cao, Yuhua Li, and Xinlin Wang, Attosecond ionization gating for isolated attosecond electron wave packet and broadband attosecond xuv pulses, Phys. Rev. A 76, 051801(Rapid communication) (2007).
17.Pengfei Lan, Peixiang Lu*, Wei Cao, Yuhua Li, and Xinlin Wang, Carrier-envelope phase-stabilized attosecond pulses from asymmetric molecules, Phys. Rev. A 76, 021801 (Rapid communication) (2007).
18.Pengfei Lan, Peixiang Lu*, Wei Cao, Xinlin Wang, and Weiyi Hong, Single attosecond pulse generation from asymmetric molecules with a multicycle laser pulse, Opt. Lett. 32, 1186 (2007).
19.Pengfei Lan, Peixiang Lu*, Wei Cao, Xinlin Wang, and Guang Yang, Phase-locked high-order-harmonic and sub-100-as pulse generation from stretched molecules, Phys. Rev. A 74, 063411 (2006).
20.Pengfei Lan, Peixiang Lu*, Wei Cao, Xinlin Wang, Attosecond and zeptosecond x-ray pulses via nonlinear Thomson backscattering, Phys. Rev. E 72, 066501 (2005).
• National Natural Science Foundation of China , Grant No. 11422435;
• National Natural Science Foundation of China , Grant No. 61275126;
• Fundamental of Mathematical Method in Physics
• Physical Experiment
• Frontier in Ultrafast Optics