Academic Areas: Laser matter interaction
Research Interests: Laser matter interaction, fiber sensing technology and pulsed laser deposition
Dr. Zhihua Li received her Bachelor’s degree in Department of Physics from Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, in 1998 and her M.S. degree and Ph.D. degree in School of physics from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, in 2001 and 2004. In 2006, he joined the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Michigan, USA, as a Postdoctoral Researcher. She is presently a professor in the School of Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China. In the past few years she has started a series of research programs including NSFC, HBNSFC, and Overseas Returnee Research Fund. Her research interests include laser matter interaction, fiber sensing technology and pulsed laser deposition.
PhD in Department of Physics, 2004, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China;
M.S. degree in Department of Physics, 2001, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China;
Bachelor’s degree in Department of Physics, 1998, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China.
2012-Present : Professor, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
2007-2012: Associate Professor, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
2006-2007: Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Michigan;
2004-2007: Assistant Professor, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
- Zhihua Li*, Shan Chen et.al, Performance of LiFePO4 cathode material synthesized by a low-cost and safe method, Advanced Material Research, June, 2012, Vol 538-541:3003-3007.
- Zhihua Li*, Haixia Li, et.al, Thermo-physical parameters and characteristics of self-organized nanogratings induced by femtosecond laser, Optics and Laser Technology, 9, Dec, 2011, Vol. 44 : 923-928.
- Zhihua Li*, Punian Li, et.al, Laser energy accumulation effect and parameter optimization for fabricating of high -uniform and large-area period surface structures by Gaussian femtosecond pulsed laser, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 28, Jan. 2009, Vol.48:64-68.
- Zhihua Li*, Duanming Zhang, et.al, Developments of lithium ion batteries and challenges of LiFePO4 as one promising cathode material, Journal of Materials Science, 15,Aug. 2009, 44(10): 2435-2443.
- Zhihua Li, Duanming Zhang, et.al, Plasma shock waves in pulsed laser deposition process, Europe Physics Journal:Applied Physics, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. 28, 205-211(2004).
- Zhihua Li*, Duanming Zhang, et.al, Global-space propagating characteristics of pulsed laser induced shock waves, Modern Physics Letter:B, 2003, Vol17, No19, PP1057-1066.
- ZhiHua Li*, Duanming Zhang, et.al, Characteristics of plasma shock waves generated in the pulsed laser ablation process, Chin. Phys. Lett., 2002, Vol.19, NO.12, pp1841-1843;
- Shuhui Liu, Zhihua Li* et.al, Simple in-line M-Z interferometer based on dual core photonics crystal fiber, Photonics Technology Letters, 2012, 24: 1768-1770.
- Wenbin Liang, Zhihua Li* et.al, Highly birefringent elliptical-hole microstructure fibers with low confinement loss，Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2012, 30, No.21: 3381-3386.
- Cheng Huang, Zhihua Li* et.al, Classical simulations of electron emissions from H+ by circularly polarized laser pulses, Optics Express, 21,May, 2012, Vol.20, No.11: 11700- 11709.
Awards and Honors
• National Natural Science Foundation of China , Grant No.11074085;
• National Natural Science Foundation of China , Grant No.10604017;
Login and edit information
• Group Theory;
• College Physics;
• College Physics Experiments;